TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Sorry BE, I didn't think it was bad enough to be...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Sorry BE, I didn't think it was bad enough to be reported. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards. 

In my 2 weeks of suspension I have been very busy researching tv2u and all our projects. 

I can happily report that istream, although not massively marketed, is live and acquiring more diverse content in order to make it more successful. 

I don't think we will see any decent content or sub numbers for a few months unfortunately but that is Indosat's fault and our problem. 

Tv2africa completed a closed launch during the Capetown film festival which was 'apparently' successful. 

As a result some of you may have noticed that AEMG's TeeVee Africa app is no longer functioning nor does it appear in the app store. 

This is due to AEMG porting their existing 10k active subscribers onto the new platform (ours).

The official launch by AEMG is locked in for next Thursday the 1st of November; however, the live site should be viewable shortly.

CCTV have also confirmed with me that they are launching with tv2u shortly but would not disclose the launch date.

Janio from SOL confirmed he is ready to launch with content but requires further hardware installed to receive content. This hardware was ordered by Dany some weeks ago and is likely to be a few weeks away still. I'd like to think it will come together by the AGM.

Forjiflix is the only one that I can't find information on, however, I am told it's still a goer.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.