TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Unfortunately there is nothing great about the current SP Taow,...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Unfortunately there is nothing great about the current SP Taow, I definitely agree and yes I am down about that much, which I am ok with. I have made more and I have also lost more on investments. Swings and roundabouts fella, it is what it is.

These posts have mentioned nothing about preaching about how great the current situation is, more so calling out ludicrous and incorrect posts for what they are. That does not make me a self appointed king, in all fairness that's your suggestion. I am someone though, who will not suffers fools and/or foolish, ill advised, unresearched crap. If you wish to be factual and constructive in your negativity, then that is more than ok. In all honesty there is plenty of opportunity to do this with the current situation of deals etc, but you and other choose not too. Just shooting at the hip with the above mentioned rubbish.

If you think I look dumb, that's cool too fella, that's your opinion and you are allowed to have one, no problems fella. Will be great to catch up at the AGM, I am sure we will get along just fine. I am assuming you are going considering this is the only stock you post on and potentially are invested in.

Cheers cuzzi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.