KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Noticing RS would still have share options in KKL... Guessing RS...

1. 404 Posts.
    Noticing RS would still have share options in KKL... Guessing RS will still keep a keen eye on KKL

Hoping the Chair is considering expanding the board - great time to do so now. A good place to hunt for executives and subject matter experts will be with organisations such as
    BORDERPOL , IAWA and other similar organisations.

I have previously pointed to a possible breach of KKL’s patents/IP… Recall KKL is investigating this. If an infringement indeed exists it may mean KKL will soon evaluate its legal options and remedies.

In addition, I will not be surprised to see a JV or merger/acquisition of some kind - likely to do with Certain ID. Speculations of course at this stage, however, KKL has stated there is an opportunity to amalgamate its patents with other synergistic patents held by another party.

IMO, KKL will only be able to amalgamate patents successfully if some form of a merger/acquisition was on the negotiation table between the parties. A JV or merger/acquisition could lead to a new CEO and changes on the board level, as well.

Ongoing projects for the BOR/RFID technology are still in the pipeline - consider further RFID tags for Thailand, also the approval of RFID tags in Malaysia which is bordering up 5 other countries.

KKL Thailand will also share the implementation of a new car/driver's license system which is to contain finger prints of the driver - an exclusive license has been negotiated with Beijing Hisign Technology to assist with the implementation. Let's see what this initiative will bring to SH....

Further more, Royalties continue to increase through marketing/sales channels with partners such as 3M and Start RFID to India, Taiwan, USA, Israel and South America. Possible pilot project(s) with QLD Government (Asset Management) and the agreement with Infitecs (China) and Isity Global (APAC SMART CITY) )are also contributing to the further success of KKL.

Exciting times ahead for KLL (IMO).

Great to see the company has also been invited to take part in a Food Security opportunity in Tianjin province in China. A new market for KKL which many SH will watch with interest, I am sure.

Indeed, a great effort by many, including RS - The future prospect of KKL looks promising.

Time to BUY more shares!!!

[Source KKL FEB 2016 ANN]
    Last edited by GoldStriker: 31/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.