CHM 5.56% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

seems this was in the works for a couple of months and this...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    seems this was in the works for a couple of months and this lines up with the quick appointment of the new COO.

I think Jen was pushed as Hopper/(Australian Investors) wanted an Australian based mangement team.

All the trials are US based as well as big pharma so doesn't really seem like the most logical thing to do. Maybe being Aussie based will facilitate face to face roadshows as we are ASX listed after all and funding will likely need to come from Australian based investors and the team at Bell Potter.

Perhaps this will allow CHM to entertain local clinical trials which could be a tough task seeing assests have so far been developed by US Universities.

Maybe as trials progress we can have Phase 1b or Phase 2 trials done locally and alongside US trials.

One could hope for some positives like grant funding, investigator initiated (funded) or better R&D incentives for any local trials.

The fact that the recently hired Trial Co-ordinator is US based makes the above difficult to reconcile.

I am having a harder time trying to read between lines with the company communication (and there is not much) as there doesn't appear to be a consisntent approach or guiding principle behind the decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $17.68K 1.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 839780 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 397675 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 346666
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.