DHG 0.72% $2.80 domain holdings australia limited.

Amendment: That should have read: "The reality is that Domain...

1. 520 Posts.
    Amendment: That should have read: "The reality is that Domain Group's commercial site is only achieving 10% of the upgrade revenue when compared to REA's commercial site. In other words, REA is getting 90% of the upgrade revenue of commercial listings, Domain Group is only getting 10%. The revenue disparity for residential listings is also apparent, but not to the same extent when comparing www.domain.com.au and www.realestate.com.au Before buying any serious volume of this stock make a phone call to 6 realestate agencies across three states of Australia and ask the question: "If I was to list my property for sale or rent with you and I wanted to spend a thousand dollars on listing upgrades, would you recommend Domain or Realestate.com.au ?" You will find that most agents will say REA. Domain's website has better tech and the app is also better than REA, but realestate agents ultimately recommend to their home owners where to spend their money, so it does not matter how good the tech is if realestate agents prefer the REA portal over Domain. That is the challenge being second to market. Realestate agents simply see REA has the number 1 website and until that mantra changes, this stock will always struggle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
0.020(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.768B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.84 $2.78 $2.057M 732.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12618 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 11856 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.