HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

thanks mate, I know that Shodd is far more reasonable in what he...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    thanks mate, I know that Shodd is far more reasonable in what he puts up on here and that a lot of work goes on behind the scenes with his efforts to bring something better in the way of shareholder communication.

HMD threads are a happy little corner of HC even allowing for the grumbles of dissent from plenty of reasonable people… TCG springs to mind…. not too many trolls either which is a great reflection on the camaraderie of commentary from a community of conscientious contributors who are all fuelled by the same Hopium that something big is just around the corner and that the continued decay in value will all work out in the end…. Really need to find the brand of Koolaid that we’re all pretty keen on… probably make a cracker of a Margarita when we get to the Bruns…

With that fresh shot of Hopium and the almost tangible quenching of thirst with a Koolaid Margarita in hand… here’s hoping that the GC health pilot gets picked up at the same time as Telstra Health signs up to allow regional and remote Qld GPs to access HeraCARE for the other 60% of our state’s population who can’t get to a local Ob/Gyn and that all happens just as the ink has dried on Broward which conveniently happens after Mrs Biden green flags remote maternal monitoring ramp up to the millions of American mums who have worse health care than Kazakhstan…. Imagine all that happening at once…. Just as crazy a thought as 1 bloke scoring 200+ in a 50 over match half way down the batting lineup…

Speaking of cricket…. I’m about to hit the road for 12 hours of kids cricket… hopefully you’ll be able to make it to the Bruns with all the Hopium addicts and we can have a great day reminiscing how close to insanity we sailed with our investment into what is often a big bag of disappointment…
    Last edited by dunnomuch: 18/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $4.68K 195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204464 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 192325 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.