HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

just my 2 cents worth...David was a great guy to get things off...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    just my 2 cents worth...

David was a great guy to get things off the ground and now he's recognised that the company has outgrown what he can do. I'll never say a bad word about anyone that has the balls and drive to take an idea and make it into a business (or try their very hardest). Having met him in person I feel that he is a good guy with some very interesting stories about where he has visited in the Middle East.... I like him as a person and am grateful for his belief in making HMD happen.

Sivan is a very capable woman and has been on the HMD train since Exit Valley days over in Tel Aviv, she will do some great things no doubt. Fantastic to see her take a more public role for a female centric medical device...

Just need to see cash on the barrelhead before we get too far ahead of ourselves... I guess this year has been the realignment of personnel year.... let's hope next year is the Year of Cashflow...

not out of the woods so I'm sticking with no sentiment. I couldn't recommend HMD to anyone as an investment and there are safer punts out there. Not dead but not running with the Bulls either....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236298 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.