CXU 0.00% 2.4¢ cauldron energy limited

I bought Scimitar Resources (turned into CXU- name change)years...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I bought Scimitar Resources (turned into CXU- name change)years back as I had read somewhere that they had been pegging very prospective ground for quite a few years.

Basically first mover advantage so to speak.

But cannot be denied that CXU has been a laggard , in the area of price appreciation.

Why??

Do not know anything at all about Mr Topping probably an excellent CEO but he was the CEO and the company in my view has missed out on the 2/3/4 hundred % rises that many many other companies in the same sector have experienced over the same time frame.

I sold my entire holding about 4 months back as other stocks were moving and this was not- ipso facto ,holding the stock was costing me money in lost opportunities available elsewhere.

Perhaps Cape Lambert were starting to feel like I was.

This is total speculation on my part and meant in no way as a slight to the ex CEO'S reputation or abilities.

He may well have,like the announcement stated have left to pursue other opportunities,and the best of luck to him.

Impossible to know what happens around the boardroom table.

All the above is total speculation on my behalf and not meant as any investment advise in relation to CXU.

As I said - I am no longer a holder of the stock.

I have switched to UEQ as my main Uranium play - definitely worth a look .

For me mainly because if there patented technology proves up- no digging up anything,
    just corporate arrangements and funding of installation plants around the globe with various Phosphate producers.

Beautiful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $38.07K 1.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 564560 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 336447 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.