KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Resignation of CEO, page-105

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    This is just speculation but this mornings announcement gives a pretty big hint - GK is going to concentrate on early stage non-oncology research. If one were to read between the lines would this not be Project Jacob Hope. Maybe GK will head up the new spin-off!

Now I've had to time to digest the news I think its a good idea to split out the two programmes i.e. oncology and non-oncology as it does seem the company would be taking on too much/stretching its cash to thinly by taking on all 7 projects at once.

I just hope GK is happy with what's happened and that he wasn't shafted - all the best to him.

Furthermore I just hope we don't get shafted either - something around $1 is what this co is worth at this stage - yes I know we need more results but if this technology comes off it will render a lot of big phara drugs redundant so they need to pay extra too remove that risk. Half a billion is nothing to these guys.

Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Best wishes and many thanks to Graeme Kelly for your efforts. Regardless of what happens going forward I found you an inspiration. I didn't finish my biochemistry degree and went back to finance but if this investment comes off for me I intend to finish it off and hopefully spend my retirement in a lab somewhere doing research for a good cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.