SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Resignation of CEO, page-85

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    My plan forward after becoming collateral damage to this fiasco.

I'm not too heavily invested (thankfully) Plan A was going to average up after the positive announcement of going to production.

So moving to Plan B - Will sell everything as soon as can & buy back at the bottom as this is going to tank hard IMO.

Issue with plan B is that i'm assuming it will open very low going by AIM of equivilent +/-0.09.

so dont know how fast or far it will fall from there but it will be oversold at the bottom I can all but guarantee that. Then the cash that I lose by selling will regain slightly & then will hold long term as they already have the infrastucture & will just take months to recover some value.

Issue with the above plan is I'm not sure what the announcement will be before trading, If they will begin trading or may open too low to be viable plan(ie open at the bottom) or cant offload the stock fast enough.

In which case Plan C comes into play & that is to leave it all in & lock this one away, will write this one off in June if it hasn't shown any optimism by then.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.