SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

I am saddened by the tone of some of the posts slagging Lewis...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I am saddened by the tone of some of the posts slagging Lewis Utting. I have met and spoken personally with him and I regard him as a truly excellent person. We need to bear a few things in mind here.
    Small caps have almost ALL been repriced due to the threat of rising interest rates causing much larger discounts being applied to future profits. I believe SDV was pushed down to 40c ish mark b/c of this discounting model which is reasonable when one regards other non profitable or marginally profitable micro and small caps. The fall from 40c ish to 27 c ish I think is the reaction to Lewis Departure.Indications are that the funds that bought in during the SPP have basically all fled..that has caused a huge volume of shares to be dumped with little regard to the future prospects.
    When one thinks about the situation it is my belief that with Covid lockdowns and bans on travel it will have been just about 100% impossible to get large contracts interstate or overseas. The SDV business model, in the chemicals side, is the application of BESPOKE chemistry which will require experienced personel on the ground testing feedstock, testing possible chemistry and testing optimal dosage rates and methods of application.
    My understanding is that it is NOT his personal performance.
    I expect we are at the nadir of valuation. I hope and pray that Lewis Utting finds himself in a position where he can return to some work. I do not expect that is as CEO but he will decide when and what he is able.
    SDV success lies in it's ability to deliver significant ESG and profitablility and productivity gains for it's clients
    Where the share price goes is anybody's guess but I will bet a penny to a pound that low 20c's is as bad as it gets.
    I for one wish Lewis all the very best, thank him heartily for the job he has done. IF he is ever able to contribute his expertise and connection in the Chemical industry again we shoud all be very happy for that.
    Please do not trash talk when you do not directly know all the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.