MRC 13.0% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Resignation of Chairman and Board Appointment, page-43

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    HI Fjordinvest,
    Everyone has a right on a opinion but yours seems to be defaming the company by implying they are not complying with asx rules. Further in your comment that AU mining has been given some special rights whose rights were illegally obtained through failure of the boards responsibilities.
    Such failure could cause litigation or a please explain from the ASX. Also their is a implication or insuation that Mark Caruso has been unfairly disadvantaged in the rights issue.

Mate just stop this angle im no one in the company or related why get sued over crap as it will happen as these are serious accusations and has happened in this type of forum so please google it.

If you don't like the company sell, I understand you are against Xelobini as I was at the AGM that time and that was when Mark was too.
    Hence your beef with the company is an environmental one. I am someone that believes that any such issues can be overcome as job creation is so vital in that area. Again google jobs in the area etc....

Lastly i like Mark personally (i like nearly everyone so maybe a character flaw of mine ) and have had not many interactions except at agms but that doesn't make me in favour of him as CEO.
    Nor does it make me not in favour.

Please stick to discussing the company not defaming Mark, current management, AU mining or the board.
    Also solvency issue is mute they can raise funds easily especially 5-10 mill.
    Go Well and breathe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $3.81K 158.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41582 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 23573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 11348
Last updated 11.24am 27/05/2024 ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.