LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Resignation of Chairman, page-69

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    Ok, so we’re now a full 2 months into this, October is here, that’s surely enough time to have the replacement chairman lined up and all ready for an announcement. This should be an absolute priority to help settle the market after the increasingly bipolar moves of late by FFX.

Once Cowden offloaded 1.135m LLL shares (conveniently) at all time highs and (coincidentally) just one day before FFX dropped its (now rescinded) recap clanger, LLL subsequently began its plunge and imo it was time he moved on. There are too many overlaps and conflicts here for my liking and I’m really not sure how effective the so-called Chinese walls at the Ventnor Avenue offices are. In any event, Leo deserves a clean break and clear air.

It is doubtful that Cowden is doing much major day-to-day Leo work at the moment anyhow, and probably has better things to do like continue to ride around in circles in his neighbourhood to clear his head - shareholders needn’t be paying for that in fees or by way of lingering association that holds the value of our investment back. Hopefully Simon Hay has something to tell us all next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.