CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IMO, it Will be interesting to see if the Co will take questions...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    IMO, it Will be interesting to see if the Co will take questions from the floor or just stick to the AGM agenda.

Let's face it .... they betted on CBA getting up and they lost the lot which ended up as a very bad call and a failure imo of not having an each way bet outcome .................. I personally thought they had it in the bag as they kept telling us that no news was supposed to be good news and they knew things we didn't know...... Oh well there a lot one can now say in hindsight about this whole unfortunate debacle.

I for one would like to hear at the AGM why the CBA deal broke down ... was it about the costs issue that were going to be charged per service, was it possibly a exclusivity deal wanted by the bank, did the bank not fully appreciate the Co's product, when did it become obvious to the Co that the bank was playing us along during the pilot to the extent that imo negotiations completely broke down and since the breakdown of previous negotiation have there been attempts made for further meaning discussions. Now is the time that the Co should now come clean on all the relevant factors involved etc etc......the truthful answers to these few questions of mine imo would go a long way for me to be more understanding and possibly even more forgiving.....

A PASTOR had once told me .... tell the truth and you will be set free ...................hint hint !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.924K 101.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 886175 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718550 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.