CF1 0.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Management should have prepared for the possibility of CBA...

1. 6,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Management should have prepared for the possibility of CBA failure.

You hit the nail on the head BoZ

Management should have NEVER had of put all eggs in one basket, and should of had a division dedicated to practices outside of CBA trial and nutured those already using the service pre CBA
    There biggest mistake was not to raise money off CBA announcement and had something up their sleeve in case it failed.
    Wonder what their excuse is for not doing this while price was in the 3 cent range.
    instead waited and raised at 1 cent causing more shares to be issued than necessary.
    You would have thought after being a lifeline with the .008 options they would have learnt something.

When you think of the restructuring and retraining involved, are practices going to adobt intiger and find out a all efforts are focused on a teir 1 company..Once bitten twice shy.
    Imagine if you restructured your back office and you could no longer access the service because a teir 1 is getting all the attention.
    Same goes for the shareprice now how confident are businesses when they see the shareprice at .001 of a cent.

@wolffboon many people have been sucked in and lost money.
    From now on I will only back management that have experience running a public company.

The thing that chokes my chicken was shareholders having to fork out revenue to make the shares outstanding look pretty. We all know the story behind the culling of milestone shares.
    It was a slick operation with IAM fanboy website and mega pump.
    IMO no one in management should be getting a pay rise considering how this has unfolded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.765K 465K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545246 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 358735 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.