RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

Ann: Resignation of Chief Executive Officer, page-21

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I agree - MR must be close to 70 now and was always going to sell his stake in RWD and the bigger stake take the more attractive it was going to be to a potential suitor . I'm pretty sure he would have been hoping for a much higher SP than what we have now but given his age he probably is keen to move on!!
    I know K &S were showing some interest at one point but native title got in the way, also back in 2015 FMG showed some interest .

E-mail stream from back then :

Sent: Thursday, 24 September 2015 1:09 PM

Subject: RE: K +S

Resource update close-with our hydrogeos at the moment.

Still drilling- 4 more holes to hopefully finish off the first major upgrade.

However we will probably put out an interim number prior finishing all the holes.

Will be interesting to see what FMG response is.

MR

Sent: Thursday, 24 September 2015 10:12 AM
    To: Michael Ruane
    Subject: Re: K +S

Hi Mick,

Serious interest from FMG or are they just poking around ?....would be a good fit considering that they have a rail network !!

Just wondering with regards to the Resource Update and how imminent ?.....am thinking that we should strike while the irons hot and there is interest !!!

Cheers,

Phil

Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:03 PM

Subject: RE: K +S

Phil

Saw the article.

We had some interest way back from K&S but was stymied by the Native Title issue.

Have also had some interest from FMG recently.

Hopefully will have a Resource update out shortly to ark them up.

Regards

Mick

Sent: Wednesday, 16 September 2015 1:55 PM
    To: Michael Ruane
    Subject: K +S

Hi Mick,

I would imagine that i’m not the only one who has highlighted you to this prospect (see below) but K + S looking to establish a foothold in Australia does sound very promising.

Realistically any entity looking to bolster their Potash resources would very much remiss in their due diligence if “Reward” wasn’t on their Radar.... just taking into account alone the cost of production and the current exchange rate has to make Reward quite attractive .

Could be exciting times ahead !!

Cheers,

Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.