PUA 25.0% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

I think what seems to get missed by some less informed and less...

1. 13,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4831
    I think what seems to get missed by some less informed and less patient investors is the research/exploratory work that our highly credentialed Jenn Nield & Barb Duggan did to try to understand what is going on in the Greenrocks region. This is all valuable information.

We would have needed to be very lucky to just poke a few holes into such a complex and not well understood zone geologically and magically hit the bonanza. Hence the support of govt with the grants that were used to help exploration. One lot of drilling to come.

There was plenty of evidence from Jenn & Barbara's work in their areas of expertise and background that suggested similarities to Noront's Eagle's Nest & Kittila in Finland. No one previously has followed that line of thinking with shallow drilling only. Plus I know they got access to the data of a VERY BIG company in the region and were able to add that to our databank.

It's still as it was - a matter of finding the right spots if they exist - if they do, and we find the sources, then we will all be flying - that's what speculative investment is about.

I'm hoping that we may appoint a CEO/MD who is equipped to take the next steps. ie Raise a bit more cash (or sell Yendon) and go forward from the work done. No need to vend in a new project - there are hundreds of stocks with new projects we could invest in on the ASX - all previous work would be wasted. The projects in our bag still have the potential I invested for. Massive upside on success. We now know more about them. Lets go from here.

@AlbyTangles - would be happy to chat more off of here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.166M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.825K 765K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4645358 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7526412 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1010000
Last updated 10.40am 14/05/2024 ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.