VML 20.0% 0.4¢ vital metals limited

Trying to extract some sense from what we shareholders have been...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Trying to extract some sense from what we shareholders have been told.

Went back through the ASX notices to confirm that Cranston and Atkins went immediately. Both were with VML when LionHead took over.

Dorward and Colbert, both appointments made by the LionHead dominated Boardn have given (and it seems, had accepted) three months notice of termination. I recall comments here by other posters that noted Colbert's lack of experience in mining projects, at the time he was appointed, which now seems important to me.

I sense that this comment, last paragraph in the recent Company Presentation, is significant.

"NB: There is no certainty that further work carried out by VML will lead to achieving the same size, shape, grade or form of any comparison
    deposit. The VML project is in a different stage of development and significant further exploration is required to be undertaken to further
    prove or disprove any comparison."

That is being done, some already.

The following comment from the email that Matlaszlo.vigh (thanks for sharing) recently received from our current Chairman seems to be in sync with the above.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5177/5177242-0f00f3379fb668dc55a7b3316811e586.jpg

Our future now totally depends on LionHead being open and honest, and delivering on its stated philosophy of bringing companies and projects like ours to successful operating status. "Patient capital" has been mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.248K 452.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17655262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14774098 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.