AD8 1.97% $16.40 audinate group limited

This is now ridiculous. I have been investing for many years and...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This is now ridiculous. I have been investing for many years and given the balance sheet its hardly affected by interest rates staying the same. Its competitive moat, quality of growth to date and prospects for the future makes the P/E relatively low. Its not a cyclic or a more matured slower growth dividend stock . The drop is massive yet my other growth quality biotech and tech stock with absolutely ridiculous P/E's and other numbers in a similar stage growth period are continuing to do well and they are at the top or well beyond the higher analysis consensus figure. This is well below the lowest price in the consensus range. The M&S overweight rating is spot on. The company has confirmed it will meet guidance and the market is convinced it will the top end of this at a minimum. Sales by insiders are SMALL amounts in the context of individual holdings. Hardly the stuff of hysteria .My other premium shares had bigger insider sales, today I find out the CEO of Megaport sold 15 million dollars worth of shares and its share price has not exploded down like this. It's a nightmare if one needs to sell to fund something . I wish I had trimmed my holding significantly at its peak but never envisaged an over 30 percent drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.40
Change
-0.330(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.362B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.82 $17.07 $16.37 $2.387M 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232 $16.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.41 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.