AD8 0.81% $9.82 audinate group limited

I really don't know what the commotion is about. If this fall is...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I really don't know what the commotion is about. If this fall is mainly due to the CFO departure then I think it is a gross over reaction and a huge buying opportunity if you can resist looking at the share price every day or week or even months.

I already held a good chunk of shares with an average price of about $6 and when it went over $20 I assumed that I probably would not get the chance to top up again as my price for accumulation was under $16.

So obviously I have been accumulating with prices ranging from $16 down to my last purchase at $15.03. Personally I would love for the stock to keep falling as the parcels I buy get bigger and bigger as the stock falls more and more.

Sure the stock is not cheap but none of the quality stocks that I own are such as CAR, REA, PME or WTC. Sure I might be buying too early but I mitigate that by averaging down as I am bullish on the stock.

I can understand the angst at watching the stock fall so much from ATH but my past experiences with the other stocks I mentioned above is that these are usually great buying opportunities for investors with a long term view. So until something comes out that breaks the thesis I will continue to buy if the stock keeps heading down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.82
Change
-0.080(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $818.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.89 $9.92 $9.68 $2.229M 227.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.82 1105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.