INP 25.0% 0.3¢ incentiapay limited

I think you are coming from a place of ideology. No doubt the...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I think you are coming from a place of ideology. No doubt the Bartercard thing looks a bit dodgy from start to finish but personally I'd give the old directors the company for free if it meant we could Get rid of tgem and move on. Of course that would be a kick in the nuts for the people who invented in the original float but that's investing, they had plenty of time to sell before it hit the low teens and potential could have just listened to you earlier.

I bought in at 23c and sold at 18c on the downgrade as it highlighted that the books were skewed to begin with and also I found out about grudens large holding this and the apparent downtrend was enough to cut my losses. I don't blame anyone for loosing what was quite a lot of money, I just try to learn from it.

I understand your veiw of the old managment but I don't think you are in a position to start defaming the current ceo whos been involved with the company for less than 12 month. From ny understanding you aren't a shareholder and I'd imagine he may feel like his time is better used than entertaining conspiracy. That said if you have a script of the conversation it would be interesting to see how the whole conversation went down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.732M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $30 10.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030385 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 183625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.