MLX 2.47% 41.5¢ metals x limited

It's funny how many posters were calling for heads to roll but...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    It's funny how many posters were calling for heads to roll but now that they have rolled, folks are asking what do they know that we don't.
    This could be a great opportunity to bring fresh eyes to support the MD and have the large core shareholders assist with promoting the company's prospects. That's my optimistic take anyway.
    The last roll brought the MD on board and as far as I can see, he has barely missed a beat from an operational perspective.
    I will be looking to see what the new guys do from a capital management perspective as there's always a risk of kitchen sinking when such changes occur.

A few weeks ago I posted that 15c was on the horizon as I knew the annual report would be horrendous.
    I was waiting for this moment to strike and in doing so, I've lowered my average price to 17c.
    The benefits of dollar cost averaging I suppose.
    Fingers crossed the other brokers don't go with massive (or any) price target cuts but I am bracing myself.
    But at sub $100m, I really couldn't help myself. I've never been the best timer and I probably could have waited a few more weeks for the other broker reports to be updated.

If you were watching the trades going through today, I could not help but think how mechanical it all seemed.
    At one stage, every 3 min and 20 odd seconds, about 218 shares were being sold.
    I'm not familiar with this type of trading and its objectives to know what's going on but it was fascinating to see.

Good luck to all. To those who have lost patience, I don't begrudge you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $376.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.0¢ $3.177M 7.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 305543 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.