CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Resignation of Director and Final Interest Notice, page-84

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    TT,

Perhaps you should read what Janty had to say in his latest post #16844625. You will notice therein the truth of the whole matter whereby they were dishing out so much personal abuse and threats to anyone not willing to share their own baseless rampings opinions.

Just answer me one question TT. And that is...why would a poster constantly promote a "BUY" in CDU like there was no tomorrow and when, after many years of ramping and promoting such a thing to other investors and newbies, he has only managed to have an average entry price of much much less (a very very small percentage of it mind you) of the current share price?

One would be forgiven to think that, if such a poster was so bullish about this stock, and while promoting no end about the $2 per share quarterly dividends, he would have bought more of them himself thus increasing his original entry price.

Go Figure TT, because I simply cannot do it.

I, like many others here, have to admit that I have lost some good money in this dog and I might add that I do have some sympathy for some of the long termers, but not for all of them.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.