AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I know you post these totally misinformed posts as a fishing...

1. 2,080 Posts.

I know you post these totally misinformed posts as a fishing expedition to try and gather information, but can you understand how these totally incorrect assumptions would look to any new investors who are reading the threads at the moment? What those individuals would take away from these type of comments,

"Well that puts a dampener on things - no chance at a FR contract with the Aussie army then? Looks more and more like Alexicool is the real product offering here"

What someone new takes away from that is that we no longer have any chance of a DOD deal, which is the exact opposite to what the company have repeatedly stated (they updated it as recently as two weeks ago), so if I seem aggressive in my answer, it's more than justified because of the absolute incorrect way you've approached the way you try to gather information.
    As an example perhaps look at the way @suzieQ asks if anyone knows anything about the nasdaq ADR scenario and how many replies she gets through asking a question, that's a much less sneaky way of gaining information.
    And when you ask me to give supporting evidence to back up my claims, I suggest you look at what you've posted (example is your post I've included in this post), and take your own advice, you've given absolutely no reasoning in your incorrect post as to why you've come to that conclusion.

Don't make incorrect statements, it's always better to add IMO, that way when a new potential investor is looking at this thread they can correctly say that that's this guys opinion, I'll now do my own research and come up with my own opinion (which if they read the company Ann's, they'd come to a totally different conclusion)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $110 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.