AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Resignation of director, page-66

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think people should give @Blommer a break and turn down the paranoia dial. Yes plenty of trolls visit these threads, and yes perhaps the weight of information leans towards military business continuing. However people should be free to post their thoughts and feelings. We don't exist in a world of perfect information on which to make rational judgement on this or other businesses/stocks. The company will inevitably have a bias toward the optimistic end of the spectrum and is also free to omit negative developments that don't require ASX compliant market updates, eg business not progressing to contracts. In many ways how interested holders 'feel' about a stock is a synthesis of their biases/diligence/time to commit to research and the effectiveness of communication from the company (to a degree). I am NOT in any way suggesting that the company is off target far from it, however it is reasonable to express frustration on how long large FR contracts are taking to emerge even if things are progressing well and the timeframe is outside of the companies control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.