AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Think I know what you mean by alexicool being main product.......

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Think I know what you mean by alexicool being main product....

But FR is still the foundation of the military, everything Has to be FR, safety first....

Only difference now is they can be safe and have the option of being cool, after all if you ever been to Middle East ( Iran, Qatar(arnt they going to aircondition soccer stadiums) UAE) it's hot humid and no wind, give me aircoditioning.. most other cooling products you need sweat (plenty of) and wind (not much to non) to cool you where's alexicool is by touch.

Now if I was in desert conditions being any military person (from the general down) and I had the choice to be cool and FR safe and wait they have a anti micro bacterial for Oder then give me that option, but if I was a marine in Norway I'd have FR but wouldn't need alexicool.

So if I was in charge of keeping the military personal happy what's a little delay, cause if your in those conditions everyday, hey we complaine about our heat waves here, what's the average temp there hotter than here....

And if marines have a cool new uniform arnt they going to tell the countries they training with and arnt they going to want it (maybe check out where they are).

So imo FR and alexicool go hand in hand and AJX is the only company that can mix the too.

Alexicool will probably be bigger in apparel cause you don't need to FR everything but then you have lots of work wear where you would like the choice....

But alexiflam in plastics, resins, building,
    batteries not sure if you saw the link I put up on planes being made from composites and how they burn.

We are only young and look at what we've achieved in 3 years since NC has been there (alexicool 1yr old and where is yhat going) and then maybe say ok how long has ICL, DuPont been around and what can AJX achieve in that same time, and how long did it take them.

IMO we are growing fast if you compare us to them when they first started....

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.