AJX 15.4% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Given how touchy everyone on this forum can get I could have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Given how touchy everyone on this forum can get I could have been clearer, but at the time I forgot the reactionary nature of some posters to any perceived negativity that appears amongst these pages. But the contention that Alexicool is moving into being the main product shouldn't be that controversial given where the $$ are coming from lately and, given that fact, is it really indefensible to feel that the military FR strategy is moving from the centre? Then prompting the forums if the resignation is a sign of this or in any other way related? After all it could have been for any number of reasons -
    A top down shifting of focus to what is perceived as the most lucrative direction to pursue?
    a giving up by the director due to his own perceived difficulties or inabilities?
    an ousting of an underperformer?
    wanting to take a holiday or reduce a workload? really any reason at all!

So each to their own, but as someone who wishes to see the FR move forward I'm not in agreeance with you that it was indefensible to spark discussion about the motives for the resignation, especially given that the announcement didn't supply any substantial rationale of its own.

Once again, I don't come to these forums to have my views backed up by an echo chamber, I come to have my assumptions challenged - in the hope that I won't get caught sleeping at the wheel when something big occurs on this stock or any of the others that I hold, or follow. I do hope that the discussions can be carried out in a civil manner, however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.