HYT 2.50% 3.9¢ hyterra ltd

I get the impression things are going to start moving, Moke...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I get the impression things are going to start moving, Moke didnt do us any favour. However we got to signed with Shaanmei so I am happy about that. Its a tick for us to be able to sign with such a big company in the Ordos basin. This deal to me is a lot better than the one with Longmei simply because Ordos basin has so many players in it, includes sino energy that is listed on the asx. As beard said, bsp is sticking 1m into the joint venture's bank acc so they arent just going to keep throwing money at triple for nothing.

The lack of communication is no excuse and I too am sick of the lack of it. I am getting plenty of phone calls because of the people I got in. I still have faith and I hope we wont all have to wait for a long while.

Its sad to see Paul resign and then Po resign as well. I had the opportunity to meet Po and he is a genuine person. I sincerely hope Tommy will get a move on and put some decent people into triple.

Personally I am glad that Paul stuck around for this long. If he was anyone else, they probably would have left already but he is a good man, just the wrong time and the wrong place along with the language barrier made it impossible for him to continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $36.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $56.62K 1.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127239 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.