VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

In response to y/post D22:The "Market is always right" type of...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    In response to y/post D22:
    The "Market is always right" type of experts, posting here and often... may interpret the current situation that the "market" did not like the fact that Hamish H., one of the founding directors, has resigned???
    D22, I have promised myself that I won't buy more VMS, as I have broken my rules already re %wise holding of a single company shares and I have more VMS $% than any other shares and ...I don't want to be invited to be another useless "director" for the only reason that I have a lot of shares ... + I have much more pleasant activities on semi-retirement... plus despite the fact that I love our projects and exciting prospects I don't want to T/O the company as I feel some younger and ambitious companies may do it ...when they wake up to the value here?but ... I bought again 200 K for $0.046 so far as "most investors don't want to get rich slowly" (W.B.) and don't want to hold?!
    I am in a good mood, despite the market noise, since yesterday announcement by our Nation's Leader "Scottie from Marketing" that he is going to introduce the anti troll legislation early in New year so all those fake news merchants especially the useless army of the Scottie and Adam from vandalism and fake news of the fake charity... will be outed easily and efficiently soon... sooner or later and get the jobs.
    The one positive of the current over-reaction to the new variant is the drop in petrol prices for the working people...and hopefully the 5-6 morons travelling by planes!!! from eg Tasmania to Noosa for a cheap stunt ... will be now afraid of the air travel and not only stop contaminating the air/worsening the climate crisis!/... but also as it is not ethical IMHO to spend the vast and tax free funds of the fake charity on useless narcissist' adv. $34 K per single adv. in AFR against the renewable energy project supported by A.F. ... while the lifetime warrior on the dole Scottie from vandalism lost his teeth and needs an urgent dentist repair as he and Adam from fake news dept. are both still trying to get "any" political nomination from Greens... after lifelong parasitic activities on the dole and later in fake charity =organised vandalism...Off to tennis now! GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.41K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2489734 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1631978 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1538406
Last updated 12.20pm 29/04/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.