BC8 4.41% 35.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Guessing the top or bottom of a stock is what it is. The stock...

1. 12,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3201
    Guessing the top or bottom of a stock is what it is. The stock is capitulating to some extent. These sellers are locking in losses. I have been doing some reading on Richlink who intro'd the deal to the other 3 listed ASX stocks. You dont waste time, money and effort if you thought it would not get through. I have little doubt about any issue in Oz. I think some people dont want to wait the extra time and would rather sell now. Some may buy it back. They had to go through the FIRB. In other words, the FIRB are well aware of these companies making investments in Oz. This is their 4th and largest investment. Its not their first rodeo. Perhaps some people would prefer to lose money and walk away from having a Chinese group fund them at a higher price. Perhaps the market cap has dropped enough to bring out a forced seller. Perhaps some people simply dont believe it. Maybe some leveraged dudes have screwed themselves. It does tend to bring out additional sellers in these times.
    I will be watching for several standard things moving forward in the short term. There is a sort of usual milestone game plan. One their deals took 3 months, so its normal. Govts dont generally do anything quickly.
    Lawyers writing contracts and translation etc. First up, The lodgement of the documents with both regulators. That should happen relatively quickly. The money turning up in escrow around that time. This is the normal process from something like this. Once that happens, then people will see its progressing as expected.
    In the mean time, the announcements suggest a resource upgrade and then an improved restart study soon afterward. The drilling along 3 main targets should crank up. That should provide us with some additional mine life with any luck as a lot of their ore bodies remain open.
    Its a difficult time to watch people selling down here, but thats life until things change. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $157.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $508.8K 1.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 76318 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 110304 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.