WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

You need to look into the updated Corporations Act provisions...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    You need to look into the updated Corporations Act provisions around COI.

If a director executive or non executive in obtaining shares and options agreements whilst involved in another funding related capacity with a funding body is deemed a COI.
    In essence, the director or non Executive Director cannot no obtain a role that correlates to obtaining funding where a COI is identified.
    I have ran into this issue with private equity myself and owners having %'s of businesses I own as well.
    ( my experience)

Before a funding arraignment is finalized, it also offsets and risks when other firms and entities are looking at providing funding when they want to know around potential correlated conflicts. I assume South Africa has similar rules around COI as well.
    Copy of the act is below with updated amendments for anyone educated enough to read it, before commenting emotional opinions without education around it.

I am reading this as funding is close and they are closing the burden now in line with the act amendments.
    Would be good if the WWI team could address this with the announcement

Agree to all, this funding stuff has bled on for too long, I am also frustrated.

https://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/ca2001172/s191.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.