ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

I hope those directors were not getting paid their directors...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I hope those directors were not getting paid their directors fees from 7th of April up to 25th of October 2016. Given their appalling performance in losing shareholders money I should hope not. Disgrace.

In around 4 weeks from now, we should know how much Molycop gets sold off for and how much cash will be put into the Arrium cash box. Then we should have some picture as to whether shareholders will get any return on our investment. those directors were given around $1.70 billion of other people's money which they destroyed - one capital raising in 2009 (around $950 million) and another in 2014 of $754 million.

Apart from Denise Goldworthy and maybe Doug Ritchie - both of whom arrived on the board in the later stages of Arrium's demise - the other cretins should not be let near a public company again.

The shareholders await with baited breath the KM report (due to be handed to ASIC by end of February 2017) to determine if there was any illegal conduct by the board (including former directors) - and the CFO. if there is any wrongdoing, there will sure be LEGAL ACTION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.