VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Appears so. Sp not holding too well so far. Need to wait and...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Appears so. Sp not holding too well so far. Need to wait and see. I'm hoping that at some stage this year the directors will come out with some strategic plan that instills some trust and faith in investors. So far everything appears reactionary and leads to volatility. The mccabe issue and rights issue seemed to catch the market by surprise. So too did todays resignations. Markets don't like surprises and if this is a case of the board standing up to mccabe, then I would expect some firm of retort comment - although I expect the passive attitude with nothing being said. Do these directors have any backbone - with their salaries I would expect more. Other reits seem to welcome opportunity to offer info to support holder faith and trust. I still hold as a lt investment, although the goings on if the past 6 months are testing the definition of lt somewhat. If any directors read these posts I'd suggest they show some grit and issue done form of strategic comment as to the resignations of mccabe, the entitlement offer, and posit a direction for the future And how these decsions recently fit into that. After all, that's why they have a pr department one would think.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.