NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Resignation of Directors, page-25

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    To all Niuers - please see * and please notice ** " "

@Andyrooooooo
    Re-Review your position and don't be late getting to the station for your tickets and say Hooroo when the ride starts Roo!
    @spurlo1
    Just need to hang in there, Hack it mate
    March's April quarter news and until then we are due drill results
    to recover from these last 4 or 5 months of very impeding events.

Impede for the ocker aussie's (Cut Up Aggro Crook by the Bodgy Piss Poor Drongo Hassle).
    Ocker: "usually found in a blue singlet and rubber thongs with a tinnie in his hand propping up a bar"
    Disclaimer: I  do occasional slide in and out of this mode Peeps with out the blue singlet and i turn into a wombat.

@goldscraper
    I will be scraping up some more pennies for another slice of pie, just short of Going for broke!

@nt_1973_au
    We are high Up A Gumtree which is way of being Up Sh!t Creek
    The company hasn't Kark It
    She'll be apples mate!

Jingoes Yarn
    Tin ann is in the making for market.
    1st drill assay of 150m coming to hand.
    "Impressive" early results of 48m .
    52 days for turn around for all to see - happy share holders?
    CR is not totally out the equation - Is subject to Production adverting this from happening (fingers Xed we get no more big break downs )

Everything and more than you and I could imagine has played a roll in the much and many delays to many operating issues of all facets of operations , from international shipping, customs delays, pad preps for drilling, due to equipment break downs, parts from japan slow & weather etc, etc, etc, etc. the list goes on.
    Power line is getting closer to being resolved.
    Good production is under way from high grade stock piles -His Nibs did not know production tonnage
    or could not disclose?
    A piece of upgrade still outstanding and in progress to site possible march completion anticipated.
    AU representatives onsite over the following weeks ahead, standard check in, site and oversee drilling plus meet and greet the great crew we have on hand!   VIP site visits? and or Pic's for the upcoming ann pages!

Percentage of top 20 holders with recent events - see p.s.

Though I to have felt aggrieved in this waiting process along with many a holder,
    It is true
    As Legend specgoldbug  has said
    "Patience in these plays will pay loads"

P.S.
    No coms on directors, this is a wait and see event or events that could unfold after they took off like a bride's nightie or sent off like a bucket of prawns ?
    Small Knock off snippets below - Use your own thinking cap to excite yourself!

2016 with the new funding including AMG’s part underwriting of approximately $791,000 (see NIU’s ASX announcements: Becoming a substantial shareholder – 30 November 2015), subsequently increased to $941,000.
    Since this initial investment AMG has also provided Convertible Notes amounting to $200,000 (see NIU’s ASX announcements: Redeemable Convertible Note Issue – 29 February 2016).

AMG's 26.8% interest in ASX listed NIU which has already grown significantly in value in less than 9 months to date.

Fair Dinkum Mate - I Kid You Not
    HOLD HOLD HOLD

Heaps of  Half Your Luck

FID
    *A Small Sample of My own **"heard"  &  formed opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.