PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Yep, I also posted but assumed that MT will no longer be manning...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Yep, I also posted but assumed that MT will no longer be manning the Invester Hub so decided to not address it to him directly this time. Here is a copy my offering.

"Hi PAA,

As I'm sure you will appreciate the loss of Dr Thurn has been an unexpected shock for those not in the know.

Would it be possible to arrange some sort of an update/webinar to better introduce John Clark and if possible give a little bit of colour behind Michael's leaving? Also, some reassurance on and how this may affect the plans that he had in place for PAA's various upcoming milestones?

Thank you for your consideration."

I remember having similar feelings when Richard Mollard suddenly left (and to a lesser extent Colin). We didn't have an Invester Hub back then of course and in fact the website was an out of date and shocking mess......Big tick to MT for sorting that out.!! When RM left I wrote to RA directly and he replied quite quickly, basically saying that it was a shock to him as well, and that the BoD would organise a webinar to calm the horses. One thing that worries me is that RM also gave his contractual six months notice, but then quietly left the building after a short time. I sincerely hope that MT stays around long enough to properly hand the reigns over to John and I wish him well with whatever he does next. Hopefully MT hangs onto his shares, this would certainly be a vote of confidence in MPL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.