PAA 5.41% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Unfortunately Pete it seems like the "further communications"...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Unfortunately Pete it seems like the "further communications" that they were working on was in fact the Quarterly. They have managed to drop the SP by another 10% with it, and doesn't seem like many of us are feeling reassured. So definitely back to the PAA communications style of old.

RM, Colin and now MT have all resigned suddenly and seemingly "out of the blue" and all when things are starting to look very positive. Just when they were all making good progress........What are we missing here? What makes our popular key leaders feel that they want to jump ship just when things are getting exciting and important milestones/results are upcoming. From memory RM left without a word as well, obviously the science was good and Richard seemed to me to be enjoying the job and was instrumental in getting the MND train rolling, then just when its picking up steam, he jumps off without a word. Now MT as well. Science is still looking good, plenty of well qualified people joining the team (who wouldn't if they didn't see it as a winner) but for some reason we just can't seem to keep the enthusiastic ones, the leaders and "faces" of the company from throwing themselves on their swords for "personal reasons".........Is the job leading PAA just too stressful? Or is there a personality clash going on with a BoD member? or something else entirely?

I'm not expecting you to answer any of the above of course Pete, just putting in writing what was going through my head. IMO we need a webinar to "reassure" us. I can't see a standard written notice doing the job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $69.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $41.72K 228.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 307667 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 142738 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 51605
Last updated 15.02pm 21/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.