PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

"Working on further communications......" Seriously? They should...

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1561
    "Working on further communications......" Seriously? They should have had the comms plan ready to go as soon as they released today's announcement! IMO and as I've stated for quite a period of time, the Company lack a credible Media and Communications manager to keep the Company on track and in line with legislation and regulations.

MT has been too loose-lipped as has been previously stated. The continual snippets of information that he put out was the catalyst for the major share price increase. So much so that when the announcement was finally released the results and information had already been factored in and we've seen a gradual decrease in the share price. The 'smack' he received from the ASX in relation to his newspaper article was another example. As I've said previously, when Bella was in the trial my wife offered her services to the Company as she is a media and communications coordinator for a major council here in Victoria. And we've continued to do so up until recently. All MT said was "Tell her to contact NWR Communications." Not good enough.

To the people who follow MT on Linkedin it will be interesting to see how long it takes him to update his profile and where he 'appears' next so you can post it on these threads.

That will inform us how 'personal' his departure was.

pr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.