PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Resignation of Dr Richard Mollard, page-33

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1488

" Feb 24 announcement paper work for mnd trial still pending, recruitment and recruitment now to start in June and covid trial delayed but will be a phrase 2. "

The fact that going straight to the phase 2 covid trial stage and this will save time and save $1.5 million is not worth mentioning in your list of concerns because it's positive. and this seems to say a lot about the grab bag of "worries". There are no logical connections in your statement.. Just stuff thrown together with a totally negative slant as per usual. The announcement that came out a couple of days ago was poisitive and yet you and some others painted it in the blackest of terms.

Look, the impiurities does concern me, since they make me wonder if there's been a stuff up in the manufacturing that might cause a significant delay, but then again, as others have said, it's normal for there to be impurities in all drugs and it could be just a run the mill statement of what they have to do.

The $210 000 loan that is really costing the company only $19 000 in interest in order to bring forward a psymrnt they'll recieve later in the year, is really no great concern. We all know PAA has very lumpy cash flow and that they run on the smell of an oily rag andm the costs of the trials is making things financially difficult.

What has caused Mollard's resignation? I don't know, but again, as others have pointed out, he is staying on for 6 months, so it doesn't look like there's panic. Is it of concern? Is it in some way connected with La Galla's earlier resignation at Epichem? If so, \then what is this connection?

I do agree with the view that a Zoom Conference is needed urgently.
    Last edited by Lastly: 28/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.