AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Those declarations of what "smart money gets into" and what...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Those declarations of what "smart money gets into" and what "smart money is looking for" may be opinions but they don't sound all that humble to me.

I recall first hearing "haters" used as a dismissive term in political contexts when President George W Bush (43 not 41) supporters were categorising all critics of their man's policies as "haters" in such a way that they could completely ignore any of the basis for criticism that was leveled more at his policies (like invading sovereign countries against global treaties to find weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist) than at the man himself.

I take a view it isn't necessary to set half the world on fire to warm your hands. That even selfishness doesn't have to be pathologically stupid and destructive of one's interests in the middle to long term - so I guess in some circles that would make me a "hater".

Some criticism aimed, are aimed, because they are due and because it is wise (even in a self interested way) not to pretend we sit remote from the world in positions that aren't affected by the world not because the person making them hates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.