AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Resignation of Executive Chairman, page-158

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Thinking there isn't anywhere near the resentment towards KE within the board that's being assumed. KE scored the project which apparently is his talent and has since then stuck his thumb in many pies (recall discussion few months ago on the STT where many posters were compiling a list of how thinly he was spreading himself.

So all kind of makes sense in the context that the guy is kind of "estate planning" with his girls and going to mentor them...least that's my view on minimal info. In turn, I hope he keeps his holdings here in place as I reckon the BOD aren't silly enough to alienate the guy if there was no need. But just guessing Herc...the guy looked and sounded like a no nonsense professional and in my experience these types don't burn bridges easily. Remember his daughter is next door at 4CE and I see a distinct possibility of some kind of linkaging in future re infrastructural growth between various miners in the region.

The guy also just pulled 4.25 mill USD...I mean how irritated is he going to get passing the baby to guys he's been rubbing shoulders with for ages? World doesn't work that way in my experience...sure maybe a bit of tension if he didn't give forenotice to the rest of the BOD before dumping (and sounds like that may well have been the case) but o'wise think most of the angst is with SHs...not b/w KE and the BOD me thinks. Don't know for certain...but that seems the most natural path I can think of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.