AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Great news, and should give the SP a boost! What is now needed...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Great news, and should give the SP a boost! What is now needed is a chairman who has a singular focus to bring AVZ to mining to extract maximum value for shareholders; a la Twiggy Forrest who made FMG the great company it became with a much inferior resource compared to what AVZ has in the lithium sphere. Someone who is driven, and singularly focused, as I said, to bring AVZ to mine, and that any share deal should have escrow periods, eg. post mine operational, post first shipment etc.

We already have Rhett Brans on board who has vast experience in project development, management of feasiblility studies and the building of mineral treatment plants, with experience in the DRC! This was a big indicator that AVZ was serious in advancing the project!

Santa Klaus fully exposed himself:

So let us replace this Santa:

View attachment 1161645

with this one:

With bountiful gifts(returns) for AVZ shareholders!

The announcement hints of AVZ going foreward to mining:

'The Company advises that it is now looking to expand the Board, including the appointment of a new Chairman, and enhance the experienced skillsets already available to us!'

and this has been stated by Managing Director Nigel Ferguson who stated that he wanted to fast track the project, and also in announcements, such as BNBT wanting to help accelerate AVZ to mining!

The company already has showed its hand in this fashion when it brought in Rhett Brans as a non-executive director.

ASX-listed AVZ Minerals has announced the appointment of Nigel Ferguson as MD and Rhett Brans as a non-executive director.

Ferguson transitions from technical director to MD of the AVZ Minerals, reflecting the increased role Ferguson is taking in all aspects of the company’s activities, and the increased commitment required at the Manono Lithium project.

Ferguson will receive annual remuneration of A$300 000 through a consulting letter agreement.
    The arrangement can be terminated by either party on six months’ notice.
    Brans is an experienced director and civil engineer with over 45 years’ experience in project developments.
    He is currently a non-executive director of Australian Potash and Carnavale Resources.
    Previously, Brans was a founding director of Perseus Mining and served on the boards of Syrah Resources, Tiger Resources and Monument Mining.

Throughout his career, Brans has been involved in the management of feasibility studies and the design and construction of mineral treatment plants across a range of commodities and geographies including for gold in Ghana, copper in the DRC and graphite in Mozambique.

He has extensive experience as an owner’s representative for several successful mine feasibility studies and project developments.

Brans experience in initially guiding feasibility work followed by planned development and commissioning will be of significant value as the company advances the Manono Lithium project.

He holds a Dip. Engineering (Civil), and is a member of the Institution of Engineers, Australia and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.

I am expecting today's announcement to be a great positive to AVZ shareholders, that the company is ready to go forward with a mining focus and should give a positive kick to the SP!

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 27/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.