FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

Well put buncle - good summary. AP will give FAR shareholders a...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well put buncle - good summary. AP will give FAR shareholders a good look at the potential of the Senegal Basin by the end of the year if their drill schedule stays on track. ME has put us in that position on a beer budget and I wish him well in retirement. I do however place equal importance now in the Rift Valley East Africa.

A lot of talk about a new partner PCL and all the pros and cons of PCL versus FAR. I wish all shareholders of both companies good luck, but what short memories we have. ME did place FAR in a similar position to PCL with Kora but the only thing that mattered - the drill bit, failed to deliver. Again it will be the drill bit at Mbawa that will define PCL and after their latest CR if drill costs blow out like Kora will impact their cash on hand. Success will benefit both PCL and FAR holders alike. Huge upside for both companies but with the FAR SP at only 4.5 cents at present, one would think we could see many multiples of this given the trend south of Mbawa into L9.

What ME managed to do was keep FAR afloat during tough economic times while somehow adding huge potential off Kenya and keeping Senegal & GB interests in tact after the Kora failure. For that, if you had skin in the game at the time, we should all be grateful.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.