FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Resignation of FAR Chairman , page-17

1. 498 Posts.
    Come on plugged, agree with most of your post, but a "beer budget". Last time I checked a person getting 500K a year was in the top 1% wage earners. If we were on that much of a beer budget he wouldn't have been getting that type of wage or giving himself perks for a successful SPP. That beer budget has also blown out our registy to almost 2.5 billion from well under 1 billion when I got in. So yes he might have kept the company afloat during the GFC, but at what cost. It will take a big discovery to move this thing even into the 50c range as many have discussed they want. Also why is he jumping ship right at a time when many thing FAR is better than ever and have so many good blocks and success is right around the corner. For someone that has been in this position since 1992 surely you would want to see this to the end? My guess is he set himself up with that golden parachute before the merger and then pulled off a good buy to jump ship and retire with a good package. So did he merger with Flow for the blocks or for a reason to jump ship and invoke that cause he put in or both who knows???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.