IPD 1.75% 5.8¢ impedimed limited

I hold well and truly more shares than Janet West who is...

1. 5,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3126
    I hold well and truly more shares than Janet West who is departing !

What actually is it that you are worried about ?

Apologies, I had written a longer reply but have lost it.

The calibre of the incoming board members I am glad for.
    IPD board strength is lifted at last.

McGregor Grant now the new chairman.

Even if the departing chairman & few board members sold their shares , how can this be more than just a blip ?
    I think there would be Funds and institutional buyers keen enough to buy shares if available at these levels , particularly with events of the previous months concluded finally and strong new board members elected.

I also wrote in sympathy for Danny Sharp who does hold more significant shares , purchased with own funds.
    But he barely served on the IPD board at all having only recently been nominated by the ex- chairman.
    He was only on the board a few months.
    His expertise and career has been in capital markets and he has had direct involvement in past capital raises for IPD with his career past with Cannacorde. Clearly he knew ImpediMed well and has great confidence in the future here.
    Hopefully IPD is done with capital raises for sometime though .

Impedimed has needed strong broad successful and proven experienced leaders- in medtech and medical device global markets and development, IP, global sales, growth and with profitability.

We now have a stronger board.

Also stronger Australian board leadership and strength.

I think, after this pause, investors will gradually notice and comprehend ImpediMed as the company now is- at last coming to maturity.
    Look forward to major update later this month, when we can see where sales and progress with all US private insurers and policy updates for BIS and Sozo is now at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $70.31K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17241 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 384094 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.