ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Look guys you can hardly blame Andy Caruso for taking another...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Look guys you can hardly blame Andy Caruso for taking another job. I don't see it as a sign that we're gone. He was employed to get a mine up and running, not to educate the nimbys about the difference between Met coal and Thermal coal. We know how long governments can take for a decision.

As far as Justyn Stedwell, well why have joint secretaries anyway?. No point when nothings going on.

Cap raise?? you won't see one until we have clarity. Maybe a small one if the government keeps dragging it's heels.

I'm going to go against consensus here, i think we will be allowed to continue and i think 2.4c is cheap. Massively high risk but also very cheap.

What's the point of a coal policy if there are no mining companies left to give it to? and what company would come forward and take on the risk if they make the policy too hard? I'm sure the Albertan government see what the BC government pulls in from coal royalties. A bit more than bush hiking or fly fishing fees. Alberta has gotten rid of the oil sands projects so what else do they have to generate income, big income from big projects?

Have a look at Atrum's report showing an interview with the Thaltan indigenous group on the BC side. They've got it together with the mining companies and going well. Alberta's indigenous have nothing of the like and along with the SW Alberta townships, are living in poverty compared to their cousins over the hill and i might add, BC is a liberal, not conservative, government.

All the mining companies in the world are watching this decision and i think Alberta will wave the flag and say "We've researched how to mine responsibly. These are the guidelines and we're open for business"

All dribble above is my own opinion and total speculation but in my head it makes sense. UNFORTUNATELY common sense is not very common.

Interesting article i came across below.

https://www.producer.com/news/alta-premiers-coal-comments-surprise-opponents/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.