OLI 0.00% 1.2¢ oliver's real food limited

Ann: Resignation of Joint Company Secretary, page-18

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    It seems to be that the chief defenders of the company on these threads want to discuss posters All of the negative posters about this company concentrate on the company itself, after all thats what we should be discussing, not whether someone holds the stock or not.
    Its a completely legitimate question to ask why the founder sold shares again, he has now done this on a couple of occasions, its again legitimate to ask about the forward direction of the company, its simply not good enough to say " they make a nice sandwich", or "the store was busy when i was there", therefore they must be doing okay.
    Until this firm addresses their food and wage costs then they have no hope of ever making a meaningful return for shareholders, i believe that while the EG deal gives them turnover, the margins will be so slim, the chances of making decent profits are next to nil
    Its hard enough for mom and pop operators working crazy hours and paying themselves next to nothing, then how is a company like this going to compete and make good profits with their ASX costs and bloated corporate structure.
    Perhaps this is why there is some agitation from a big shareholder for changes,
    throw in another company sec. change and the sudden postponement of the AGM, and i believe that these are some of the questions that should be asked, not bitching at someone who has an alternate view to yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.288M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380186 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.