OLI 0.00% 1.4¢ oliver's real food limited

Ann: Resignation of Joint Company Secretary, page-19

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Come on hot copper moderate terriers post just to be completely ridiculous
    and no terrier , it’s a sustained critical view culminating in yet more negative commentary on something that is trivial, at best . A joint company secretary resigning which has been overblown by your crew. Like who has 2 company secretaries anyway ???
    yes you are entitled to your view, however baseless it is, but when it’s continual and just for pure bagging of the company, which no doubt you all appear to have lost money on, move on.

with such little digging , you can find out their kitchens have been running at 30% capacity. I’d like to know what companies out there are able to continue as a going concern at that capacity. Further now, that they are able to effectively double dip as in earn a margin at the shop counter whilst seeing their capacity in the kitchens ramp to 65-70% (hopefully as eg near in on the 150 stores) hiw can they not make money. But hey, that’s my opinion and hence where I have put my money.
    when it’s a given that when they next have news out and your negative comment flows no matter what it may be, therin lies the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.170M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.786K 127.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152311 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 225154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.