KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

Pure speculation on my part but these things don't come out of...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Pure speculation on my part but these things don't come out of the blue. There is always a build up of tensions and then a bustup. With hindsight we can often see the triggers, just like when marriages go bad. Hindsight is always crystal clear.

As for commercial production by Q4 it is still possible but will require lot of luck and more importantly the management team/board will have to leave the construction to the project managers.

DH's comment that there are only three in Aussie that could build this is disingenuous. Regis brought two greenfield operations into production on time and under budget, if my memory is correct. DS was not apart of that. More importantly the Sprott team will know of many Metallurgists throughout the world who they can tap on the shoulder.

Plants are built by boilermakers, fitters, concreters, sparkies etc. If a guru is needed while the build is going on then it means the design is suspect from the start. Lawlers was a running plant,albeit for different ore type, but it already had the kinks ironed out. I read that Kin got a whole heap of plans for the Lawlers plant so they probably got the day to day maintenance records as well. Absolutely priceless information when relocating any piece of machinery.

We will know in due course what has been going on in the background but the delays will have surely been a cause of tension.

Now we have to hope that the nascent cyclone brewing off the NW doesn't end up visiting the LGP as that really would cause some issues!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.