KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

I agree with what you say Roo. Things have not been happening...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I agree with what you say Roo.
    Things have not been happening smoothly like many would suggest. We saw an announcement that work had started and the access road was being upgraded. Then what??
    The 988 loader from SMS is sitting out there and did two days only. Zilch since!!
    The access road is a pig and should have been upgraded months ago during the winter roading season not risking a washout in the goldfields wet season.
    My buddy is back in Leo after a month or two away so this all comes from his discussions in the pub and thus make of it what you will.
    As Nowhere Man said yesterday "you buy the asset" and this asset hasn't deteriorated. What hasn't happened is progress on the relocation of the plant and buildings etc. The road was wet and stopped heavy vehicle access, not small vehicles so why was nothing happening?? Wet ground doesn't stop diggers laying trenches for piping or cables, foundations being set for buildings etc etc. None of the above or anything else has happened, the plant site is as quiet as a graveyard. So the question has to be asked, WHY? The more important question though is what will happen now and in the immediate future.
    Roading improvements are happening, the local contractor has a few machines out there filling wet areas and cutting drains to keep them as dry as possible as well as grading and shaping the road. It won't happen overnight but the road will be passable to heavy vehicles as soon as he can do so. BTW he also is the publican at the White House so he knows who to call and where to get stuff in a hurry.
    So if my wife would allow we would be buying more while this speed bump gets flattened and we can get going again.
    Now I must go back to my day job after an extended smoko break. I have machines sitting on the side of the road that need my loving care to get them back working and earning dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.