RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Agree whiskey I exited yesterday as well. I was going to sell...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Agree whiskey I exited yesterday as well. I was going to sell after last Q shocker off the back of the crap jan Q but stayed on the guidance that hillgrove will be up and running in the sept Q. How silly of me to think I should have given them another chance and it has cost me. The excuses this company comes up with Q on Q is astonishing and as a holder I could not continue to hold such an unreliable company. The value is compelling but it always has been and it's never been realised. I am extremely pessimistic on the global outlook and with the industry shortages clearly evident combined with lower commodity prices I see a rough period ahead for the company. as Wassa has stated if you couldn't make a decent buck in the last FY with record prices what hope do they have in the future? People may point to hillgrove and liontown but who knows when these will begin operating? this is the first time I have not held stock since 2018 and I wish all holders the best who have been along for the ride I do truely hope this pays off eventually.

gltah imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.